Tuesday, June 2, 2009

MARK-ANTHONY'S FOURTH BIRTHDAY

These things just don't break anymore
I'm just saying.... Don't you love these kind of gifts
But we love the gift of love too! ;)

Sorry I just had to chesse. It's not cute but there it is!

I have say " I'm happy for life"

He loved when everyone sang to him

Blow out the candle. Wait! Mom forgot to put it in opps!

Mark had a blast at his party! For some strange reason he wanted a McQueen party, and what Marky wants, Marky gets. We just had a few of Mark's friends and a few of his cousins come over, and it made for a very happy birthday! I don't know about you, but I was more happy then words can express, to celebrate his fourth b-day. (I want to say thank you to Great Grandma & Grandpa Hogle for your generous gift! Also Papa Hogle and Grandma Dee Marky loves you, we show him pictures often. Thank you for loving us).
Also, Shot out to Tia Martha I Love you! Thank you for being a part of our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment