Friday, April 24, 2009

Here Is The Story

Here is Bella & Joy's story. Don't worry I've edited it for you.
On Monday afternoon I started having contractions, this continued throughout the night. By Tuesday morning my contractions were about ten minutes apart. It stayed this way all day, I went for walks, took hot showers, cleaned house and drank lots of water. Then around 8:00pm I decide that it was time to go to the hospital. So we went. (Now you have to understand, at our hospital things are a little slow. Unless you're in active labor) So we get to the hospital, they check me when I arrive, I'm only dilated to 3 cen. Then I 'm sent to get an ultrasound so my fluid can be checked and measured. When the results came back my fluid was at four percent. ( Much too low) Then i was checked again and dilated to 4. So I was admitted about 11:30. As they walked me to the room I told my nurse " I need an epidural ASAP" I got to my labor and delivery room around 1:30. Got the IV put in. Received my my epidural about 2:00am, about that time I was dilated to 6 cementers. The doctor said if I was not dilated to 10 cementers by six a.m. To induce me and that is what happened. At 6:00am I was induced. Around 7:45am I was 10 cementers. But the nurse said don't push your doctor is in surgery, He'll be out in about 20 min's. So I waited their 20 minutes. Then told the nurse the doctor better get here now baby is coming. They started frantically preparing the room. The doctor got there gave a little pep talk then I started pushing. Three minutes later my Bella, Bella was born. The End
(Really the Beginning).
Here are some pictures.
Lots of love, Joy
After the Epidural

Insane contractions^^^
PUSH - GRUNT -PUSH
Ahh, there's the Baby
All Done!

Here is the Baby

Bella and Daddy

Marky meeting Bella

Marky loves his Bella

Perfect Fit

I'm going to love you

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Joy, I think she looks like her dad! She is a beautiful baby! Hope things are going well for you. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete