Saturday, March 21, 2009

Just Want To Say Thanks, To Everyone Out There

We are so happy to be out and free! We just want to say thank you for your prayers, happy thoughts and love. Mark had his check up yesterday (Friday The 20th) everything went great! The doctor is still adjusting the blood thinner meds. That means Mark will continue getting Blood draws every few days till the doc.'s are satisfied with it. The doctors said to keep Mark out of the public for two to three weeks. We are just really happy to be home!
I forgot to mention, when Mark-Anthony was in the hospital he tried to make the life hard for the nurses who cared for him. Sometimes when we would meet the nurse after the nurse change she would say, "so I hear Mark is a little terror" or "I heard Mark tried to make run for it" (Ok pause for a funny story... When we took Mark for a walk with the wagon, we took him to the fountains then to the other side of the building where there was grass. Well we were in the grass making him walk he tried, [well connected to a few machines] to run to car garage. This child weak in body, but strong in spirit tried to get home. So we put him back in the wagon, well he was pointing to the garage saying " I want to go home, please I'm all better!" All the way back to the room he was saying "I don't want to go back to the room, I'm all better, I'm all better!". ) That poor, poor nurse never knew what hit her. She felt so bad. I just had to share that story with you.

2 comments:

  1. i am so happy that all is going well. we are still praying for a speedy recovery! He is a strong willed little guy... thats a great story :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breanna I love you guys! Thank you so much for your prayers. I know you are familiar with the power of prayer! That's what got my little guy through this whole ordeal. That's what got me though too.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete