Monday, March 30, 2009

Thank God Mark continues to do well! Every week for now, we still have to get his blood drawn. (Due to the Coumadin he is taking). He is getting better at sitting there not moving and allowing them to draw his blood. Poor baby, I hate that he has to get use to it. Also that it's just a part of life for him. The "ouchies" on the front of his body (chest and tummy) are getting better. So far so good!
On a different note I have two weeks and a few days before the baby is born. Mark is very excited to Meet Bella-Bella ( We are naming her Isabella-Ariel Soledad Hogle) Isabella; because I read a good story about Queen Isabella in World history & loved the name. Ariel; Kai chose this name, he wanted all his children to have a double name ( i.e. Mark Anthony). Soledad; This is my oma's (grandmother's) name and I love her so much, I just wanted to honor her in a small way.

No comments:

Post a Comment